12.11.2010

Parc de la Ciutadella




November 8, 2010
            Parc Citutadella is one of my favorite places on earth! There is absolutely no other place like it; nothing is comparable to the free- spirit and charm that this place has. It is the ideal place to take a book and a bottle of wine and just go chill out in the park by myself or with friends. Whether you are looking to eat, drink, smoke, chat, listen to music or simply people- watch, this place has it all. I love the diversity of the people and activities going on. Some people are by themselves thinking, reading or listening to their iPods, there are families having picnics with kids running around, couples making out everywhere and hippies playing music, tight- rope walking, juggling or doing other sorts of things. It is truly the best transformation from a military base converted into a place that is supposed to bring liberty and a sense of freedom, which is exactly what it does. The park is also very expansive which makes it the perfect place for me to go take a run. I usually never run back home, but for some reason I really enjoy putting on my iPod and running to and around Parc Ciutadella. I am so distracted by all the people and things going on that I don’t even realize im working out. There are also different sections of the park so there is always something new and fun to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment