12.09.2010

Epilogue











My experience of Barcelona and Europe is one that I will absolutely never forget. It has been one of the greatest, most fun and best learning experiences I have ever had. This adventure has taught me so much about myself, other people and live in general. I have become a much more confident person and feel like I could conquer anything that comes my way. I have grown a great respect and patience for people of other cultures or for things that might not make sense to me at the time. I now realize that the way things are done in America does not mean that it is the only or best way of doing things. I have learned to really love and appreciate my family and friends and greatly value those relationships. I am also so thankful for my house and hometown, and all of the little things I would take for granted. It will be exciting to go back to the States with a whole new perspective and outlook on the world. I feel like my horizons have been expanded greatly and this journey has made me a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment